“A poet is a nightingale, who sits in darkness and sings to cheer its own solitude with sweet sounds; his auditors are as men entranced by the melody of an unseen musician, who feel that they are moved and softened, yet know not whence or why”-Percy Bysshe Shelley
We at Jaymin Shah & Associates believe that audit is not mere a statutory compliance but an introspection to the business performance of the company. Our experience in audit and accounting which will help you with complex issues related to matters such as Accounting, financial instrument valuation and risk advisory disciplines.
Our audits are planned to be responsive to our assessment of the risk of material misstatement based on the understanding we gain of the organization and its environment, including its internal control. We utilize this understanding to design the nature, timing, and extent of our audit procedures.
We constantly strive to raise the bar of expectations from our audit services, to ensure continuous value addition for our clients. Besides ensuring statutory compliance and reporting on the financial statements, we provide expert opinion and insight into various areas like internal controls, legal interpretations, processes and polices, risk management, etc. An attitude of healthy professional skepticism is maintained.
We have considerable experience and expertise in:
- Statutory Audit prescribed under various laws
- Tax Audit prescribed under the Income Tax Act
- Limited Reviews
- Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Audit for entities like Banks, Trusts and Co-operative Societies
- Audit for charitable Institutions
- IFRS – Advisory, Implementation and Reporting
- CAG audits for Public Sector Undertaking
- Information System Audits
We are further empanelled with the following authorities on behalf of whom we conduct various other assignment based audits:-
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG),
- Reserve Bank of India,
- Registrar of Companies
- Department of Income Tax and
- Multi commodity exchange (MCX).